9457 E Childs Planada, CA 95365
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 972 sq.ft.
Planada - Merced County, CA
Planada is a census-designated place of 5,000 located 9 miles east of Merced. Among the first white settlers at the place was a group of Swiss dairy farmers, who named the settlement Geneva. The Geneva post office opened in 1896, closed in 1897, re-opened in 1898, and changed its name to Planada in 1911. The name Planada was the product of a contest to rename the town held in 1911.
Information is provided in part by the IDX program of METROLIST SERVICES, INC. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. Listing information last updated
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website is provided in part by Fresno Association of Realtors.Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. ©